Pero una cosa es no funcionar, y otra es autodestruirse.
Jugando con el Kindle bajé de Amazón un manual: "Simple Sabotage Field Manual" publicado por la OSS (antecesora de la CIA) en enero de 1944.
El manual se hizo para entrenar a civiles en técnicas de "soft" sabotaje en países ocupados por los nazi-fascistas en la II Guerra Mundial.
Lo irónico es que muchas de estas técnicas de destrucción son un calco de los procedimientos y usos -diarios y normales- en Castrolandia; veamos unos ejemplos:
- "Workers should be careless with refuse and janitors should be inefficient in cleaning."
- "Forget to provide paper in toilets;"
- "Let crops harvest too early or too late."
- "Spoil fruit and vegetables by leaving them in the sun."
- "Make train travel as inconvenient as possible..."
- "Make mistakes in issuing train tickets,"
- "See that false and misleading information is given about trains bound for..."
- "attendants should make life as uncomfortable as possible for passengers."
- "See that the luggage ... is mislaid or unloaded at the wrong stations."
- "Engineers should see that trains run slow or make unscheduled stops ..."
- "Bus drivers can go past the stop where the enemy wants to get off."
- "Taxi drivers can waste the enemy's time and make extra money by driving the longest possible route to his destination".
- "While loading or unloading, handle cargo carelessly..."
- "Post office employees can see to it that enemy mail is always delayed..."
- "Talk as frequently as possible and at great length. Illustrate your points by long anecdotes and accounts of personal experiences. Never hesitate to make a few appropriate patriotic comments."
- "When possible, refer all matters to committees for further study and consideration."
- "Bring up irrelevant issues as frequently as possible."
- "Haggle over precise wordings of communications, minutes, resolutions."
- "Demand written orders."
- "Hold conferences when there is more critical work to be done."
- "Multiply paperwork in plausible ways."
- "See that three people have to approve everything where one would do."
- "Apply all regulations to the last letter."
- "Tell important callers the boss is busy..."
- "Work slowly."
- "Contrive as many interruptions to your work as you can."
- "Report imaginary spies or danger to the Gestapo or police."
- "Act stupid."